£80-105K/yr plus bonus
Fullstack London is hiring Android Developers for a leading FS company who are experiencing rapid growth. They’re in transformation mode, majorly expanding the team while also growing up as a company and building exciting new products. Are you a passionate Android Developer who is looking to work at a leading FTSE 250 FinTech? Do you like to work solving complex business problems through technology? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
- Own features from inception to launch, providing stable, testable and elegant solutions using Kotlin and the latest Android APIs.
- Maintain existing features and help with their migration to modern technologies when required.
- Work closely with designers, product managers, backend engineers and tech leads to ensure we’re building high-quality, engaging features.
- Make high-impact changes to the apps, architecture, and working practices.
- Manage improvements to product and processes to ensure high quality standards.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrable commercial experience developing native Android applications for phones and tablets.
- Solid understanding of reactive programming (RxJava or Flow).
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art mobile architecture principles, software design principles, domain-driven design and design patterns.
- Confident and efficient communicator, both written and verbally.
- Strong appetite to explore new technologies and share knowledge.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- TCP Socket
- Java 8
- Android Jetpack (ViewModel, Compose, Room, Navigation)
- Dagger2 and Dagger Hilt
- Retrofit / OkHttp
This is a truly superb opportunity for any Android enthusiast looking for an exciting role within a fast-paced financial services company. If you’re interested please get in touch for more information or send CV to apply