Front End Engineercreative45
Front End Engineer – React/Redux
6 month contract, remote
£550/day (outside IR35)
Innovative applications development company based in Central London – currently building the most cutting-edge Blockchain solutions for clients of all sizes within Banking/Finance – is currently on the lookout for a talented React.js Developer to join their rapidly expanding team.
Working on the next generation of decentralised applications and working through some of the most interesting problems in this field, the React.js Developer will be responsible for the design and build of large scale, high volume systems. You’ll be surrounded by a hugely-talented team of developers, creating user-friendly web/mobile interfaces and writing automated tests. The working environment is collaborative and entrepreneurial – very accommodating to remote work – and the company are actively involved in a variety of events/hack days/tech meetups etc.
Required skills & experience:
- Solid full stack/frontend development experience (Vanilla JS, Angular.js, Ember.js or JQuery)
- 3+ years React experience
- Deep web knowledge (DOM, CSS)
- Experience in writing automated tests
- Redux or similar Flux-like state-management tools
- Unit testing
- Git, Github
Additional desirable experience:
- React Native
- React Web & relevant stack: Webpack, Redux etc
- Experience in backend development with Node.js (Express.js)
- Experience with SQL and NoSql Databases (MySQL/Postgres, Redis)
- Experience with CSS3 new features (CSS3 transitions)
- Continuous integration tools
- End to end testing
- BDD / TDD
This is a superb opportunity for any React.js enthusiast – particularly with an interest in Blockchain and/or Cryptocurrency – so if you’re interested please send your CV to apply or get in touch for more information.