Senior Mobile Engineer – React Native
Fullstack is currently working on behalf of the World’s first web 3 social media platform, assisting with their search for an experienced Mobile Engineer who specialises in React Native.
We are looking to hire a well rounded software engineer who has specialised in mobile application development and has commercial experience developing, releasing and supporting a React Native application incorporating native platform specific modules and 3D rendering. One of the main goals of the company is to explore and create innovative and exciting new ways to view and manage galleries of physical and digital collections online.
The successful applicant should therefore also have experience using 3D animations to create compelling interactive experiences on mobile devices.This role will be influential in driving the direction of the company alongside the founding team, starting from scratch by developing our MVP and iterating from there to Product Market Fit.We are looking for someone who has a love of early stage startups, is genuinely enthusiastic about the Web 3 and 3D technologies, who wants to be part of shaping the business.
You must have:
You will need a background in software engineering with a passion for crafting well- tested and maintainable software. You will also need to be self-motivated with a passion for designing and building solutions that cater to a wide user base. You should have experience working as part of an early stage, high-growth startup team.You’ll also need:
- In-depth knowledge of the React and React Native frameworks
- 2+ years of recent commercial experience delivering a fully functioning mobile app
- A good understanding of the Android and iOS platforms
- Experience with REST and GraphQL/JSONRPC API
- Experience using websockets to create dynamic applications
- A detail focused work ethic
- Experience creating 3D interactive experiences
- Enthusiastic about UX/UI design driven platformsIdeally you should also have the following:
- Experience doing some form of Web 3 development, even if this was not in a professional capacity
- Experience of using 3D development tools such as Unity Engine, Unreal Engine or similar
This is an excellent opportunity for any mobile engineering enthusiast who is looking for an exciting project to really sink their teeth in to. If you’re interested and would like to apply please send me your CV asap.