Fullstack London is currently on the hunt for 2/3 experienced Back End Developers with solid skills in Python and Django, to join a cutting-edge tech startup in the music industry.
With 100 employees and a tech team of 25 (expanding to 30 in the coming weeks), the company is Europe’s largest of its kind and was recently listed in the Sunday Times Tech track 100. They’re backed by some of the UK’s largest VC funds, and are looking for individuals – preferably but not essentially with a passion for music – to join their team. This is very much an environment where you will have ample opportunity for career progression, and you’ll become part of a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social.
Before we get on to the tech stack, I should mention that this is no ordinary start-up. They are expertly organised into agile, product focussed, cross-functional teams that are empowered to define their own work and decide how to organise themselves. They work incrementally but do occasionally take on bigger projects to update their stack and product, and they’re committed to building fast, scalable, easily maintained and dynamic applications using the latest and greatest tools and technologies available.
YOUR SKILL SET
- 2+ years of working with Python (with some experience of Django or Flask framework)
- Good mathematical abilities
- SQL, preferably PostgreSQL
- You have integrated systems with 3rd party APIs before
- You’re fluent with the command line and you use git
- It would be great if you’d had experience as a developer in the travel, music, or e-commerce industries before. But it’s not a requirement
This is a truly superb opportunity for any Python/Django enthusiast looking for an exciting role within a fast-paced tech startup. If you’re interested please get in touch for more information or send CV to apply