Lead iOS Developercreative45
Lead iOS Developer
£85-100K/yr plus bonus
Fullstack is partnered with a fast-growing Fintech, assiting with their search for a talented iOS Engineer to lead their mobile team. These guys are experts in the private asset market, and their brand new platform provides startups, investors and venture capitalists with all the information and tools required to make positive decisions.
We’re looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join a growing technology team, working on critical new releases and production lifecycles as the product continues to scale. You will be creating and building an agile team to create a cutting-edge mobile application. They will help you to learn and understand the complex world of venture capital and early-stage startup investments.
The platform is built using a microservices architecture on Kubernetes using Azure Kubernetes Service, .Net core and Azure SQL on the backend. The web application is built with Angular 13 and d3.js on the front end. We are looking for you to lead the direction of the mobile application.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the development of their iOS application
- Collaborate with product owners and designers to create new features and prototypes
- Work with the business to define and implement solutions to help solve problems for the VC marketplace
- Build a team and develop the mobile development skills within the tech team
- Create prototypes and components to encourage code re-use throughout the application
- Ship and iterate quickly to improve the platform based on user feedback
- Decide on standard tools and technologies and help define what great looks like for mobile developers
Who you are:
- Extensive experience and passion for building applications for iOS devices
- Previous experience shipping and iterating on at least one application in the App Store
- A team player who can get the best out of others
- Someone who enjoys learning and applying new knowledge to solving problems
- Comfortable working in a new, small team that is rapidly growing – happy with ambiguity, iterating quickly and things changing on a daily basis
- Experienced with SwiftUI (ideally on a live app)
- Understanding of Swift 5.5 concurrency model (async/await)
- Awareness of functional design patterns such as TCA/redux
- Experience with Combine a bonus
- Commitment to writing fully tested code
- Understanding of software development principles & best-practices
This is a superb opportunity for any iOS Developer – particularly with an interest in investments and early-stage startups – so if you’re interested please send your CV to apply or get in touch for more information.