Backend (Node.js) Developercreative45
Innovative applications development company based in Central London – currently building the most cutting-edge Blockchain solutions for clients of all sizes within Banking/Finance – is currently on the lookout for a talented Node.js Developer to join their rapidly expanding team.
Working on the next generation of decentralised applications and working through some of the most interesting problems in this field, the Node.js Developer will be responsible for the design and build of large-scale, high-volume systems, liaising with frontend developers to build APIs for web/mobile. You’ll be surrounded by a hugely-talented team of engineers, developing smart contracts on solidity and writing automated tests. The working environment is collaborative and entrepreneurial – very accommodating to remote work – and the company are actively involved in a variety of events/hack days/tech meetups etc.
Required skills & experience:
- Solid backend development experience using Node.js
- Experience in writing automated tests
- Experience with API design and implementation
- Experience with SQL and NoSql Databases (MySQL/Postgres, Redis)
Additional desirable experience:
- Knowledge of ES6+/ES2015+ (new features, specifically: Promises, Async/Await and Generators)
- Experience in API development and best practices (testing, documenting, versioning, monitoring)
- Testing Frameworks (Jest, Mocha/Chai/Should.js, Enzyme)
- Docker experience (Docker Compose, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Cloud computing platforms: Azure, AWS (user roles / network configuration / VM deployment)
- Experience with EC2 APIs (S3, creating and configuring networks and VMs programmatically)
- Experience in React
This is a superb opportunity for any Node.js enthusiast – particularly with an interest in Blockchain and/or Cryptocurrency – so if you’re interested please send your CV to apply or get in touch for more information.